Google

Monday, October 24, 2005

Time of The Last

Less than 24 hours to go...
I reckon that's when the nerves started kicking in... wich is pretty much when I least needed them... For most people, this will the time for the last goodbyes, the last hugs, the last taps on the back followed by a imperative "good luck man", so pretty much the time of the "lasts". At this point all these things will be remembered and as such any slips, missunderstandings or confusions could lead to a whole lot of complications, troubles etc.
Really a bad time for nerves to show up, wouldn't you say?
I reckon I hold on pretty good under pressure but one never knows...
So why are they here? For two main reasons:
The before & the after...
The back & the front...
The past and the future if you prefer..

Behind me I leave a family, my friends, my home, my country. Wich is excactly what defines or at some point or another helped me define myself, my past.
In front Stand a continent, an incredibely large coutry, a culture, a language thar are anything beside my own but that I lean into and a shit load of Kangoroos, my future. (pretty Jumpy, isn't it?)
The "missing" of the loved ones, so well defined by the portuguese word "saudade"
(and now I do take a moment to try and cultivate some of you... "Saudade" comes from the word "Saúde" wich means health. It's healthy to have Saudade(s) and it's part of human nature... I'm no different - And by the way this word only exists in portuguese. just so that you would all know - Bora Tugal!!! lol) will be something I will carry with me throughout the next 7 months. Even heavier than the bags I'll walk around with, it will be my biggest burden.

Each and every action has a reaction and I'll see mine when I get there...

I will miss you all,

See you in June.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PUTO ESPERO QUE TE DIVIRTAS NESTES MESES EM SOLO AUTRALIANO.FICO A ESPERA DE UM BLOG ACTULIZADO TDS AS SEMANAS PARA PODER SEGUIR ESSA VIAGEM BRUTAL.GRANDE ABRAÇO E MTO BOA SORTE

Monday, October 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luisinho, este blog tá mt giro, nunca pensei ke fosses tao sensivel!! só há uma correçaozinha a fazer, se estas a dizer que vais cultivate all of you, sabes que quer dizer que os vais cultivar, como as plantas, neste caso queres utilizar educate..
mts beijinhos de uma velha, quase podre, amiga,
maria ana
e hj lá estarei!!!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as plantas que tu tanto conheces hahaha!!!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a nice trip, enjoy it, write your blog every week or every day, so we can be a part of it too. big hug Rodrigo (iade)

Tuesday, October 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bem Luis!!!!!Que te posso dizer de Paris a entrar pelo Inverno a dentro...vou usar linguagem de teatro...meeeeeeerda!!!!!!! vou seguir o teu blog como uma novela.
Quero imagens.
Abraços
Tiago

Tuesday, October 25, 2005  
Blogger Jardim said...

Dá-lhe puto... és o MÁIOR!!!
Não te vou corrigir, mas tens por aí alguns erros... dps podes corrigi-los! (faz como eu... copio para o Word, corro o corrector, depois já sei o que posso escrever e corrigir!)
Um abraço grande,
De quem gostava de ter a coragem que tu tens de enfrentar um desafio tão grande,
Ricardo
P.S.: Gostei do "cultivate"... :P
P.S.2: Não deixes pedra sobre pedra! PARTE ESSA MERDA TODA! (Cangurus incluídos...)

Wednesday, October 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home