Google

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Nailed it!!!

What Can I say, I am a darn happy portuguese down under...
I got the Job. The guys are great, the clients aswell and the money is sweet...

Next stop, get a room/studio/flat/apartement in the bondi area. Gotta live down by the beach, it's the only way to go...
Although the summer is making is way slowly down here, I can feel it coming. Summer 2005 will be held in my records for sure.

I do hope you're all doing good, if not, just pack a bag and come join me down here, you'll love it!!!

See you all later..

;)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ganda amigo és o maior lolol.ganda vida que tas a levar espero que estejas a curtir largo nesse pais/ilha e continente ;) brutal.grande abraço bendis

Saturday, November 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saudade demaaaaaaais.vem looooogooooooo.te espeeero.bjs

Tuesday, November 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saudadeeeeeeeee
vem looooogooooo
bjs

Tuesday, November 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pq ce me deixou aqui???????quer dizer,lah!!!sei lah....mtas saudadesssssss

Tuesday, November 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home