Google

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!

First things first...
In this new madness of the Christmas period, in which a "season greeting" is more politically correct than a good old “merry Christmas”, I have to start by greeting all the ones that take a few minutes from their precious time to come and check on my travels. So let’s put that behind right now…

Bom Natal!
Merry Christmas!
Happy Hannukah!
Joyeux Noel!
Feliz Navidad!

And let me know if I forgot about anyone, I’ll make sure to get back to you on that.

It is in times like these that one realizes that christmas is not about the size of the tree or the amount of presents. It's all about family, friends and the christmas routine or tradition as you want to call it. I did miss it a lot.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home