Google

Monday, October 31, 2005

Dia 5

Another Day Down Under....

Last night was spent as any normal Playstations-proevolution-soccer-night. For those who know how it goes. Except that the PS was replaced by a couple of movies. One of which was "Underworld" the tale of the on going war between Werewolves and Vampires.. Lot of bullshit but quite entertaining.

Menu of the day? woke up in the morning and went to uni (UNSW) with Rick where we attended a "Marketing Lecture" as they say... Two hours of "deja-Vu" of the last 4 years in IADE, but with a much larger class room and pretty much the basics of marketing... How good is it to go to a class that you already know everything the teacher is rambling about while other "Students" don't pay a tiny bit of attention to it? Quite fun I assure you..






As we were walking back across campus we ran into the "Australia China Student Club" which was helding a "free Barbecue" to try and bring students together on a "I like sausage" basis. Don't know about the bringing together but it sure took care of my lunch!!




On the way back we passed by a "flight Center" to check out some flight prices. I think it might be time to get my ass movin. I'll see about that..

In the afternoon time, a little more "Rock Jumping" With Dan (Rick's Brother and his friend Melanie) 5 minutes walk from Rick's place.

By the time the afternoon went on, I got a little sleepy.
Someone Rang a the door. I went to open it. What was my surprise when stood at the doorstep something like 4 witches, 3 vampires, 2 squeletons and a tiny bitsy little princess. The biggest one of them might have been 140 cm tall but for some reason all of them had teeth missing. Before I could say or do anything, smiles grew on their faces, showing that whole teeth transformation process (what a bad time in your childhood, isn't it?), and a big scream came on as a cheer. "Trick or Treet!!!!" That explains it...

(Of course you are supposed to make up some kind of conversation.. but as Jerry seinfeld rightfully put it.. Those same stupid questions...
"and what are you supposed to be?
Jerry:- "I'm supposed to be done right now, could you hurry up? I've got 4 more houses on this block.")

I skipped that part. And as I was the only one in the house all shakened up about this Haloween thing.. they put me in charge... Which means I have to get up and go to the door every 5 minutes to welcome the little "monsters"... lol

Worked out pretty good for everybody.

Dinner? Chicken on the barby, Australian Style. Can't say I'm not well fed, au contraire...

Without anymore news or subjects,

Kisses and Hugs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home